Airline Liveries that I Love

After last week's blog where I wrote about some airline liveries that I feel need updating, this week I wanted to write about some airline liveries that I absolutely love. All these liveries I have seen in person and are some of my favourites to fly the sky, and I hope that you all love them too. I am also not including special liveries in this list to keep it fair so all these are the airline's current standard liveries.

easyJet A319


easyJet

Personally I find easyJet's current livery the best in the UK. I love the combination of orange and white that they use on their aircraft, whilst I am also a massive fan of the orange stripe that goes down the side of the aircraft, and the tail fin also really stands out. Overall I just love the colourful livery and this is a good example of how to add a bit more to a livery rather than just having colour on the tail and a name on the front.

HK express A321
HK express

The tail on their aircraft is again another example of how to expand a tail design beyond just the tail, and I also like the design of it, incorporating designs of buildings that reflects HK express's Hong Kong base. Their name on the front of the aircraft is also unique and reflects and different fun style compared to the business like branding of most airlines, which is normally less eye catching. 

Cayman Airways 737
Cayman Airways

I just absolutely adore the tail on the Cayman Airways aircraft. The colours and detail used on it make a really attractive design and also reflect the Caribbean background that the aircraft come from. Furthermore the name and logo on the front of the aircraft I find somewhat attractive and also offer a sense of timelessness. Overall this is a design that stands out and is one of my favourites that currently fly the sky.

Kenya Airways 787

Kenya Airways

I love the way that Kenya Airways have managed to incorporate their nation's flag onto their tail, with this highly stylish design which also offers more of a simple block colour look that I am a fan of. I also like the name at the front, which also incorporates their catch-phase under it in a more flowing font, which does a good job of decorating the whole front of  the aircraft. Overall this is not a livery that I would want to change in an way. 



Volotea 717
Volotea

This is another example of a really good tail design. The overlapping pattern has a sense of simplicity whilst also giving a suggestion of class. I also like the way that the design is not just limited to the tail but also expands a bit further down the aircraft. The name at the front also looks quite smart, and I like the way that it is bellow the window line, making it more obvious for passengers boarding from the ground.

Air Canada Rouge A319
Air Canada Rouge. 

This livery is on the surface so simple, but at the same time so so effective. The maple leaf silhouette on the tail, whilst also giving a nod to their parent carrier, also has its own unique look that I prefer so so much to the Air Canada main fleet livery. I also like this because of the way it does not show the whole leaf, but instead just shows part of it, a look that I feel is even more effective. The name at the front also looks very good, with the emphasis being on the rouge rather than the Air Canada. Overall this livery is a very very good effort, and definitely makes it stand out from their parent carrier.

Jet Airways A330
Jet Airways

The reason I love the Jet Airways livery is because of the design at the very front of the aircraft. I love the yellow and orange line design that is not very conventional and I like the way that it almost suggests that the design itself is moving. Overall this has to be one of my favourite designs on the front of an aircraft of any airline.

Alaska Air 737


Alaska Air

I don't know quite what it is about this livery, but the white colour looks better on their planes compared to most others. The tail also looks sleek, and I am also a great fan of the face too. I must also say that I personally think that the font used for Alaska on the front of the aircraft is probably the best that I have seen on an aircraft. All in all this is a very solid livery, almost certainly helped by the compatible colour scheme, which just works really really well on a plane. 

Comments